Smog kills 7 million people every year, yet no one knows what they breathe. Plume Labs is a technology company helping active urban consumers avoid air pollution to improve their health and wellness.
Our mobile app, the Plume Air Report, provides real-time and forecast air quality levels around the world to help you beat the smog (73% of users report changing their daily routine). Our personal air quality tracker Flow senses pollutants around you to help you avoid them at home and on the go – and crowdsource highly valuable hyperlocal maps in the process. Flow was a CES Innovation Award Honoree last year, and got featured in TechCrunch, FastCompany, Bloomberg.org, etc. Our global atmospheric pollution API gives businesses and academic teams an access to our unique AI-powered air quality forecasts data platform.
Plume Labs is an MIT/Stanford start-up with a team of 25 in NYC and Paris, France, and raised $4.5M in seed funding to date.
- Accelerate acquisition of Flow customers while optimize costs:
- Design, launch and optimize ad campaigns across our key platforms (Facebook / Instagram, Google, Twitter)
- Proactively structure and kickstart growth experiments, covering the full spectrum of traction channels (paid / organic, viral marketing, engineering-as-marketing, etc.)
- Collaborate with our content and design team to deliver assets that will feed our acquisition engine
- Increase our base of active mobile app users through acquisition and retention growth:
- Own data collection and perform analyses (cohorts, user surveys, etc.) to inform product roadmap
- Work with our mobile dev team to support new feature prioritization and development
- Design and execute user acquisition, ASO, retention and monetization campaigns
- Increase overall conversion on our e-commerce sales
- Own sales growth on Plume Labs online stores and partner e-retailers
- Test new landing page structures, copy, creative etc. to increase conversion and control acquisition costs
- Identify and deploy new e-commerce optimization and techniques to grow sales
- You live and breathe growth marketing
- You have a track-record of successfully executing ad campaigns, and hands-on experience with the Google Suite of Solutions (AdWords, Display Network, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics), Facebook Business Manager, and MailChimp (or other email platforms).
- You're driven by metrics – you keep measuring and analyzing your experiments, and will not rest until you hit those weekly growth goals
- You thrive on building systems to accelerate and scale growth experiments pipeline; speed is your habit and decisiveness your middle name
- You have a strong quantitive background, an experimentor's mindset, broad technical and web marketing skills and an itch to discover new traction channels before everyone else
- You have strong collaboration and communication skills and enjoy working on international teams taking on global issues
- You care deeply about the meaning and impact of your work
- Experience in consumer hardware and interest in enviromental advocacy are a strong plus
- 3-5 years of related experience; you've been there before, made your share of mistakes, and are itching to hit the ground running
Why Plume Labs?
- Numerous exciting challenges that make Plume Labs so special:
- Plume Labs is the leading air quality brand globally. We've been covered by reference media (TechCrunch, Wired, etc.) and featured on the app store on multiple occasions
- We strive to remain optimistic on a gloomy topic
- We aim to simplify a highly scientific matter
- We will give you responsibilities and autonomy
- We offer competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance
- We guarantee a challenging and energizing environment with colleagues from 8 different nationalities, and the fast pace of a 25+ person startup...on the cusp of taking over the world with your help!